This is the third and final part in a series of 3 Behind the Scenes tips on influence. In this tip I talk about the third step to influence – inviting your audience to take action. This content is taken directly from my Presentation Profits Intensive seminar.
- Once you have involved your audience and met them where they are at and you have…
- …inspired them by painting out a vision for them of their dreams. Your next step is to…
- Invite them to take action
- Come from a more permissive (not submissive) place
- Your product is the vehicle to take them from where they are to where they want to be
- You can always come back to these three steps:
You completed some fine points there. I did a search on the topic and found mainly folks will go along with with your blog.
pronounced account you’ve include