Back at the beginning of January I wrote about a whole load of techniques to break the ice with your audience – but I haven’t actually shown you it in action yet. So I thought I’d show you a little sneak preview of breaking the ice IN ACTION at my Presentation Profits Intensive seminar. Remember – there is one coming up in Melbourne 19th-21st March. Click here to find out more:
Presentation Profits Intensive
- The first few moments when you are up on stage are critical to
how well your audience receives you.
- There can be a lot of pressure on you to make them feel comfortable quickly otherwise they’ll switch off
- You need to Break the Ice and make them connect with each other.
- There are many ways to do this, and a great way is to get people to get up out of their seats and go and greet five people they have never met like long lost friends.
- It’s a lot of fun and it takes the pressure off you, so you can compose yourself ready to be the awesome speaker that you are!