Back at the beginning of January I wrote about a whole load of techniques to break the ice with your audience – but I haven’t actually shown you it in action yet. So I thought I’d show you a little sneak preview of breaking the ice IN ACTION at my Presentation Profits Intensive seminar. Remember – there is one coming up in Melbourne 19th-21st March. Click here to find out more:
Presentation Profits Intensive
- The first few moments when you are up on stage are critical to
how well your audience receives you.
- There can be a lot of pressure on you to make them feel comfortable quickly otherwise they’ll switch off
- You need to Break the Ice and make them connect with each other.
- There are many ways to do this, and a great way is to get people to get up out of their seats and go and greet five people they have never met like long lost friends.
- It’s a lot of fun and it takes the pressure off you, so you can compose yourself ready to be the awesome speaker that you are!
It’s additionally excellent for those with back again issues because the mattress molds itself to the physique of anybody lying on it, it helps the backbone to stay inside a neutral position and minimizes pressure on different components of your body. In the event you possess a sore or tender region of the body, the mattress helps to relieve stress on that specific area and many chiropractors routinely recommend sleeping on them.