- Recognise that every time you step on stage or put yourself out there, you are opening yourself up to feedback.
- Keep your energy in while hearing the feedback, and filter it based on
- Does this person want the best for me
- What is their experience or education in this area
- Make the choice whether to listen to the feedback, and try it.
- Sometime you will get feedback that hurts, or doesn’t seem fair. It’s a good idea to do some writing on it – have a whinge on paper to get it out and heal it.
- Overall, be open to feedback from the right places, as it is this feedback that will help you go from strength to strength.
Let me know what you think!