Welcome to the Challenge Day 10.
This is one of my absolute favourite strategies for new speakers and professionals alike. Webinars are seriously under-utilised. And they can make serious money.
In this video I discuss:
- 5 reasons you should start using webinars immediately
- How one of my students attended Presentation Secrets and made $36,000 a week later using webinars
- My preferred webinar service provider.
In terms of what you should SAY on your webinars. Well thats is simply my “Effective Presentation Formula” which I go into detail on at Presentation Secrets training which starts on Tuesday in Perth. Who am I seeing there? You?
- Participate in a webinar so you understand how they work if you never have before
- Check out GoToWebinar for their month free trial and have a play around. Its really simple to get a page set up (5 mins even if you’re a technophobe!
- Familiarise yourself with the 7-Shift Effective Presentation Formula (you can download it for free using the option box to the right of this article or by going to www.shiftspeakertraining.com/blueprint)
Write your comments and questions below
Have you done webinars before? Did you have any challenges? What do you like about them or what are the problems? Lets see if I can help you at all!
See you tomorrow!
PS Remember the Competition:
It closes at midnight Aussie time on the 4th of March. I’ll be announcing the winner on the afternoon of Day 14! (5th of March) You can win over $244 worth of great prizes including:
A signed copy of my brand new book “The Presentation Profits Blueprint”
Australian Dates: are on sale now!
• Perth – 6th March
• Melbourne – 9th March
• Brisbane – 12th March
• Adelaide – 19th March
• Sydney – 21st March
UK Dates: not on sale until 15th March 2012 (so just put the date in your diary and get your video up to win your place)
• London #1 – 11th May
• London #2 = 12th May
• London #3 – 25th May
I’ll be announcing the winner on the 5th of March- so I look forward to seeing your responses! All you have to do is film your response to what you’re learning in the challenge, post it to youtube with a link here on the blog… and I’ll give my favourite entry the prize!