Click play to watch this video now!
The Pareto Principle is always at play when it comes to your speaking career.
Of the starry-eyed masses who choose to follow a career that involves speaking, the truth is 20% of them will make 80% of the money.
Which means the other 80% struggle, sharing the remaining 20% of income among them.
Of the 20% who succeed financially, 20% of these will have 80% of the lifestyle rewards. That is, 80% of financially successful speakers are too busy to enjoy their rewards. They may enjoy occasional holidays to ritzy destinations- sandwiched between relentless speaking engagements.
How do I know? I just described my “old speaking career”. My “new speaking career” is far more elegant.
No-one wants a life like that. That’s why I encourage my students to craft their speaking careers correctly from the get go using something I call the “Elegant Business Model”.
And that’s the topic of today’s video.
I take you step-by-step through a real life example of an Elegant Business Model from one of my clients so that you can plan one for your own speaking career.
I go into the Elegant Business Model in more detail in my “Presentation profits Blueprint”. If you have not got a copy yet- download your free copy right here on the blog.
If you are ready for the next step, and serious about creating multiple passive income streams from your speaking career- you will definitely want to join me for my New Webinar series: “The Blueprint in Action”.
I will be running this series EXCLUSIVELY for people who join me in my BRAND NEW Shift Speaker Training Silver Mentoring Program.
To celebrate the launch of the new program we’re offering “The Ultimate Speaking Resource” at an absolutely nutty and easy-to-afford price.
The Resource will include (among other goodies):
- Lifetime Access to My Silver Mentoring Program so that you can create Profit Beyond Your Wildest Dreams form your speaking career…. Forever!
- The Blueprint in Action LIVE Webinar Series: “30 days to new income from your speaking”- which means even if you’re a complete newbie you can make some new cash form speaking in the next 30 days!
- …And one new member will be sharing the stage with me. I have set aside one place for one of my mentoring clients to WIN a $10,000 guranteed income speaking opportunity. That’s right you could make in excess of $10,000 when you speak for 90 minutes to my tried-and-tested million dollar audiences!
To find out about these and other goodies that are going to be available as part of my “Ultimate Speaking Resource” for 7 days only from the 22nd of July 2009- go to http://shiftspeakertraining.com/silver BETWEEN THE 22ND AND 29TH OF JULY.
After the 29th, the doors will close, and this offer will NEVER be repeated. So make sure you take action this week!