Welcome to the Challenge Day 7!
Hope you had a relaxing weekend.
One of the biggest challenges I hear from speakers is “I can’t get bums on seats!” My first question is always -“how many people are on your list- how big is your community”. I can pretty much guarantee if a speaker is having trouble getting people along to events, or to buy products its because they have a tiny or non-existent community.
You can’t afford to do business this way any more. (Actually you never could, but the marketplace was a little more forgiving a couple of years back!).
In this video I share with you:
- My take on the new economy for speakers
- The feminine source of power you need to tap into (for men and women alike)
- The Two components of a valuable community
- The 4 steps to building your list
- Today’s project
- Who are your target audience?
- What is their biggest problem
- What information product can you create to solve their biggest problem (video, audio, ebook, guide, report)
- Plan an option page to start building your list (you can model our here: www.ShiftSpeakerTraining.com/blueprint- I recommend if you haven’t yet – put your name and email in so you can see the sequence that comes out after that… model the whole system! Don’t copy… model it! It makes us passive income and you wan that too right!?)
Write your comments and questions below
Share your list building challenges below and we’ll see how we can help. Let us know what has and hasn’t worked in your business.
See you tomorrow!
PS Remember the Competition: on the 5th of March I’ll be reviewing the video responses to the Challenge. All you need to do is shoot a short 2 minute video on what you’ve got, or what you’re up to. I’ll choose my favourite and the winner will receive 2 FREE TICKETS to my Presentation Secrets Event in London or Australia (you can see the details here); plus a signed copy of my new book which I’ll be launching in March. Good luck!