Press Play to Begin watching the video (this video is a sample of the content from my “Complete Seminar Marketing System: How to Fill A Room Program”).
In my line of business and a mentor and business strategist for speaking organizations, the question I am asked most often is “How do I fill A Room?” It seems that events marketing and seminar marketing is the most widely underestimated task in a speakers career.
A copywriting mate of mine, Pete Godfrey, who is by the way a room-packing master- once said: “Never under-esteimate the difficulty of a task”. And nowhere is that more real than when it somes to seminar marketing.
In this video I have packed in as many tips as I can about how to get this right, as believe me, most people get this wrong. I have worked with international companies who should know better, and they still get ths wrong. People who spend $50,000 to secure a celebrity speaker, who get this wrong. So if it is so easy to get it wrong, how do we get it right.
I’m telling you now, if you run events, or are even thinking about running an event EVER in the future, do yourself (and all of your potential participants a favour and watch this video on seminar marketing. Events marketing is a different beast to many other types of marketing as there is a delay between purchase (or registration in the case of free events) and attendance. So find out how to address this in the video.
Also you’ll find:
- The mistakes people make when trying to market their seminars
- How much time is enough to fill a room, and how to make sure you give yourself enough to AVOID STRESS
- The 3 phases of attraction for an event or seminar and how to apply them for a room full of happy attendees
- The secrets to getting the right people in a room. Discover how we make routinely well over $500k (sometimes up to a million) in a weekend with only around 60-70 people in the room.
- A great free program you can use to design a website to sell your event tickets… even I can use it and it took me 10 minutes to set up a site.
That site is called eventbrite and I really encourage you to go to check it out. It’s free to have a play around with and it really is a solid tool for when you’re just getting started with events.
Do you want an insiders edge?
This video is a sample of the kind of content I go into detail with in my newest Training Program: “The Complete Seminar Marketing System: How to Fill A Room”