- Public speaking can serve these 5 business functions – research & development, marketing, sales, product creation, product delivery.
- You can take someone from “who the hell are you?” to “I love you! Here’s my credit card!”
- You must be able to deliver what you say you will deliver.
- Public speaking can increase your conversions, way above one to one networking.
- A paid seminar has more perceived value than a free presentation.
- At a free presentation people are expecting to be sold to and so their guard is up.
- It’s easy to get 8 people in a room and just convert even one of them – You have to start somewhere.